Vila Kapa... côté kite
A top spot for kiters… and others…
The Parajuru spot
Top of the Spot
The kitesurfing school
- They also offer equipment for hire and the infrastructure is top notch, with storage to store your equipment, beach boy constantly on the beach to ensure safety.
- Bar-restaurant: local cuisine, friendly atmosphere and themed evenings.
- Hammocks and massages to rest between two sessions.
- Super cool teachers to learn (in English, German, Portuguese). For French, aim for the Pontal site
Barraca da Liza
A small restaurant with its feet in the water, Vila Mar, run by Liza and her daughters, will welcome you very warmly and will offer you 100% local and tasty cuisine. Ideally located on the kite spot (on the right in the lagoon), they have set up the place to promote the practice of Kitesurfing (shower, WC, hammock), with respect for the fishermen who work.
“Fresh dishes, lobster fish, crazy salads and always with local drinks”
Other refreshment bars are located to the left of the KBC and are located on … the huge beach, popular with Brazilians on weekends. A nicely lively place to live, in an array of swimmers on the edge and kiters in the waves in the distance.
Wind and weather stats
The surrounding spots
The spots of BARRA NOVA, URUAU, PONTAL DE MACEIO and CANOA QUEBRADA are a few kilometers away.
20 minutes by car for the nearest, up to an hour for the furthest.
- beautiful lagoons
- open sea
PONTAL DE MACEIO
- 3 different spots
- fishing village, restaurants
- 1 flat spot with foot almost everywhere at low tide
- open sea spot
- paragliding on the beach
- evening party
- night clubs
- very touristy
To get there
And if you don’t kite…
First of all, the house is a great place where you feel totally disconnected (even if there is wifi), conducive to relaxation. The space-time is different here. There is everything for everyone, from the swimming pool, beach volleyball, music, aperitif corners, library-games, full tan (not overlooked), the cat to feed, and the dogs waiting for cuddles and moments of play . Ah, did we tell you about the animals?
- organization of beautiful walks on the beaches
- for all levels
- surf spot close to the house
- for all levels
- the beach of course!
- swimming in shallow water and playing with the waves is great!
- the lagoon changes and creates basins at low tide. Exit kiters at sea and natural jacuzzi for swimmers!
- dancing school in the village
- all levels
- all ages
- kilometres of path, discovery of landscapes, shrimp ponds, vegetation
- to practice early in the morning
Tourism and relaxation
- Aracati is the nearest medium-sized town (25 min.)
- Its old colonial town
- Its artisans market
- Its covered market
- But first a visit to the village of Parajuru where you can already find a lot of things in the stalls
- The sewing school makes items made with used kites that make great gifts
- Tereza Emily Rosa creates bikinis according to your wishes, or based on one of your models
- Beautician (hair, hand and foot care), for prices that I leave you the surprise to discover hehe!
- buggy on the beach to discover the entire coastline